Adventure Parks of Trentino-Alto Adige in the Val di Fiemme
Adventure parks are structures that can be found in Trentino-Alto Adige and in the Val di Fiemme too. They consist of a circuit made of ropes and wooden platforms suspended on zip-lines. There are lots of different circuits and levels of difficulty, suitable for people of all ages. The Val di Fiemme also offers this interesting and exciting form of pastime to its visitors. The parks always guarantee the presence of expert and qualified staff and the courses are always undertaken with full safety equipment.
The following are the best adventure parks in the Val di Fiemme:
Areopark di Ziano di Fiemme
- c/o the playground in via Verdi
- Info: APT office of Ziano di Fiemme, tel. +39 0462 570016
- 4 circuits: baby, junior, senior and master
- crossing of the river Avisio with double rope (60 meters)
- suspended circuits (from 2 to 10 meters)
- baby circuit 1 meter from the ground
Acropark of Castello-Molina di Fiemme, località Piazzol
- Info: tel. +39 340 2569330
- 4 circuits
- Fuchsia circuit: very easy, for children under 120cm (book in advance for the disabled). Adult supervision compulsory. Maximum height above the ground: 1 meter.
- Yellow circuit: easy, for children over 120 cm or accompanied by an adult. Maximum height above the ground: 4 meters.
- Green circuit: easy, for children over 140 cm, maximum height above the ground: 7 meters.
- Blue circuit: challenging, for adults or children over 16 years accompanied by an adult. Maximum height from the ground: 12 meters.
Avisio Park Masi di Cavalese
- Info: tel. +39 347 5323839
- 1 circuit for adults
- crossing of the river Avisio with zip-line of 100 meters