Sledding in Trentino
The Val di Fiemme offers further possibilities for fun thanks to the many ski resorts equipped with ice skating rinks and sledding and tubby tracks: all this in the Alps of Trentino!
You can go ice skating in Val di Fiemme in the following places:
Cavalese, at the Covered Ice Stadium
- Via Cermis – Tel. 0462 231252 – 230407
Lake Tesero, Ice Rink
- Tel. 0462 814064 – 812358
And you can do sledding and tubby in Val di Fiemme in:
Ziano di Fiemme, Ziano Snow Park
- In Ziano di Fiemme, in the Belvedere district, near the ski lifts is the Snow Park, a snow playground where children can have fun sliding down on skis, sleds and rubber donuts and to go back up again there's a convenient moving walkway.
Obereggen, Laner sledding trail
- Go sledding by night on an illuminated trail! For sled enthusiasts the Obereggen trail is easily reached by car, continuing past the Lavazè Pass you'll get to Obereggen after about a 15 minute drive. On Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 7pm to 10pm you can try the thrill of sledding by night thanks to an artificially lit trail: an enchanting experience that's quite unique! You can go skiing by night on the same evenings. Take the cable car “Ochsenweide” that departs from the Malga Laner-Alm in Obereggen.
Passo Lavazè, Snow Park Malga Varena
- In Passo Lavazè, right beside the ski lift of the ski school Malga Varena, there's an original Snow Park with three tubby tracks and a trail for snow bikes, mono ski, sleds and bobs, with a moving walkway for the ascent.
Cavalese, Bobo Snow Park
- In Cavalese, in the Parco La Pieve, a slope for beginner snowboarders has been set up, as well as a skiing trail for children and a snow playground where they can enjoy themselves on sleds. At the Cavalese Snow Park snacks and refreshments are available at the nearby bar/ restaurant.