Riding stables in Trentino: equestrian clubs in the Val di Fiemme
There have been riding stables in the Val di Fiemme in Trentino for a long time. Historically this valley is tied to horses and horse riding, an activity which gives tourists the opportunity to spend a day outdoors enjoying the panorama of the Dolomites and the local cuisine.
Among the horse show events in Val di Fiemme is the very important "10 equestrian days", a show jumping event held in Predazzo! Or, if you prefer to saddle up yourself and discover the beautiful mountains of the Val di Fiemme you can take one of the nine routes "Riding the Lagorai" that wind mainly through the Lagorai group and reach right to the summit. Hotels in Val di Fiemme also organize many horse riding excursionist activities for both children and adults, so you can have a fun holiday.
The Val di Fiemme with its beautiful scenery offers unspoiled landscapes suited to those who want to go on horse riding excursions in the Dolomites.
Some equestrian clubs in Val di Fiemme are:
- Via Lagorai,117 – Predazzo (TN)
- Cell (Donatella) 340 3332013
Ranch El Zerilo
- Località Stava – Tesero (TN)
- Tel. 0462 814649 – 334 3535108
- Horse riding holidays
- Località Imana – Ziano di Fiemme (TN)
- Tel. 339 1816404 – 333 8030679 – Tel./Fax. 0462 571753
- Località Masi – Cavalese (TN)
- Tel. off. 0462 340143 – Tel. Maso 0462 340783